Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idle

This is day one of my families Biggest Loser contest. I'll be rolling out of the gate at an hefty 197 lbs. My weight loss strategy is to not jump back into my exercise and diet too quickly. I wouldn't want to injure myself or cause my body to go into shock. I plan to spend the first few days just getting used to wearing my exercise spandex all day. My long term strategy is to make sure I'm always wearing my spandex in case an exercise opportunity presents itself. You never know, you might get the urge to play a little DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and then you’re ready to feel the rhythm with your soul. Accordingly, you can expect all pictures posted of me for the next six months to feature me in spandex; at the opera, at church, or just swabbing out the mold that grows between my roles of fat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried that strategy. It worked a little but my mailman would get annoyed because I would make him come in and change the channel for me when the batteries died on my remote control. That was really annoying!

Jenny Kapp said...

You have girl legs. I think they are prettier than mine! If you are going to wear spandex all of the time, you are going to have to shave your girl legs!

Kristie said...

I really could have missed the full crotch shot!! I am forever scard from that shot. I'm impressed by the 44oz-er. I thought that only Darren could down one of those.

Anonymous said...

Before you start your weight reduction plan; you might want to consider waxing your body hair, it's gross! Then work on picking out better spandex that actually looks good, like under armour leggings. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

ninja is a good bike .and this bike model sporty.
wheels rim parts value is good and parts belong to good quality.
Car Wheel