Monday, February 11, 2008

Possible Future Guitar Hero

My aptitude test in High School said I was going to be a Cop because I would excel at putting the hurt on Perps trying to make Crack Heads out little kids, or a Firefighter or maybe a fisherman. The obvious theme here is HERO. I've been training to be a hero of some kind but last week I found what the aptitude test was seeing. I am a natural Guitar Hero. So I'm going to quit my job to train full time, or maybe build up my down-line in a pyramid scheme until this Guitar Hero thing takes off. 

The manual didn't explain how this will save lives. I figure it must be in the same way that revolution in Tienaman square was started with Dance Dance Revolution before The Red Menace turned off the internets in China. For now I'll think of the less fortunate and needy as I master playing Black Magic Woman on expert with the guitar behind my head. For now I figure the most important thing to do is get a good band name. Here are a list of some names I've been working on. I'll set up a vote for them as soon as I figure out how.

1. Disemboweler
2. Forsaken Monkey
3. Illegal Ninja Moves From the Government
4. Christopher Perry Kapp
5. Up the Butte and Around the Corner
6. Overloaded Operators
7. Heart Puncher 

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Very nice Guitar Hero. I always knew you would excel. I will stand behind you on your career choice and cheer your every move. You inspire me to try a little harder. Hi yah!!

Unknown said...

I was more interested in the method to the madness. I think the quest to discover your real guitar hero name has just begun. Until you acknowledge the forces of nature and the fact that the dark knight is a true wrestling hero, you will not be able to claim success with the great ones in guitar hero glory. You better take my advice seriously, I am a practitioner of the upward groin slap!

Anonymous said...

I saw you perform at my grandpa's 89th birthday party. Just wanted to thank you for not totally wasting him. I never realized that ninja moves could be used on wheelchair-bound octagenerians. I've never seen anything quite like it. Seriously. It was, like... wack. Good luck against the forces of evil and stuff.