Monday, July 21, 2008

Ninja memories - if you dare!

Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you remember anything of our encounters. Just remember, it MUST be a fierce battle memory of us together!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back! If it is a memory I don't want you to remember, I will come and personally erase your memory!
3. If the memory happens to involve my wife, please include her! Remember, only comment on how hot she looked in her ninja attire - which no one but I have seen. So - unless you want to die, no memories about my wife!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺Okay, let's see what you've got! Good luck!!

8 comments:

illegalninjas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
illegalninjas said...

I remember the time my wife broke through the security on my blog and posted some girly memory game that are only posted on girls blogs.

Unknown said...

i remember seeing you perform "monkey steals the peach" on a trespasser at your property. He was unable to breath after you removed his manhood.

Lisa said...

I remember the first time you held Alex. Staight armed not knowing how to hold him or what to do with him. All the while Alex saying "Dune".

Kristie said...

I remember when you and DW showed off your manly skill and got us lost in the narrows. So we went totally in the wrong direction for 2 hours over really high boulders and big drops, then turned back and finally found the right path.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes... how well I remember our painful encounter. You had donned your yellow Big Bird sleepers--little did I understand the ancient art of deception then. You then applied your patented Saw Blade move to my buttocks, bruising them with horrible furror and stuff.

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

This whole time I really just thought you liked to tease, but apparently it was really your mad ninja skills manifesting themselves before their time. The first of many similar memories that comes to mind is me looking on while you dangled a certain brother upside down over the stair railing.

James, Kira, Rylee, Jett and Maddyson said...

By the way, I would never in all my life have known that this was your blog had it not been for the nauseating picture in spandex. For some mind boggling reason I have now seen three of my brothers turn to the comforts of spandex in the recent months. If the other two also choose to turn to the dark side anytime soon I will know for sure I have died and gone to somewhere worse than hell.